Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yet another day passes without me being productive

Today has been wonderful. I got to sleep in a little bit, whcih caused me to have to rush to get ready for work but it was worth it. Work was great! No drama, which is how I like it. Anywho, after work I came home and cooked.. Yes, I cooked. I haven't cooked in about two weeks. But I wanted spaghetti and I got it lol! But I still have yet to clean the house. Everyday at work, I think about how when I get home I'm going to pump up the radio and clean my house. I swear I haven't done a thing. I cooked, cleaned the dinner dishes, and then watched "Wolverine". I just need motivation. I also have a ton of things to scrapbook, and nope haven't done that either. I have things from 3-4 years ago. I swear! Hopefully tomorrow will being motivation! But according to Netflix, I'll be getting a movie tomorrow, so I doubt it :)

Bliss MB
Progeria Research Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment