Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Too tired to think up clever, witty titles

I'm effing exhausted this evening! After this I'm hitting the showers then the sheets. Today at work was hell. I felt as if I was going in twenty different directions. But it was basically a drama free day, I only bit two or three heads off :)! After work, I had planned to hit the ground running and get tons of small odds and ends accomplished. Yeah didn't happen. I did go to the store to return a couple of shirts, I did get to go walking and do my work out. But my house is a complete disaster. I have not cleaned a thing today. And now it's going on 9 at night, and I'm too tired to care. But lately I've been getting up at 2:30 in the morning and not being able to sleep, so I'll clean then. I just don't understand how I can go to bed at 11:30 only to wake up at 2:30 WIDE AWAKE & unable to go back to sleep. It's rather annoying! I'm sorry to make this so short and uneventful but those are my weeks & I'm tired.

Bliss MB
Progeria Research


1 comment:

  1. I had a bad work day on Tuesday toooo! :( I can't wait for the week to be over! And I desperately need to clean my house too. We've been tracking in leaves LOL so it's a mess.

    ReplyDelete