Monday, November 9, 2009

No title today, to lazy :D

Monday down, four more to go. I know pathetic right, the weekend just ended and I'm already counting down till the next one. What can I say I like being at home, and not getting up at 5am. Speaking of getting up at 5am, I haven't been able to get more then 3 hours of sleep lately. I either A.) Don't fall asleep until 2 or 3 am,and then I wake up at 5am. SUCKS or B.) Go to bed at a pretty decent time, but then I wake up 3 hours later wide awake and unable to go back to sleep. It's really annoying. I have sleeping pills, but I'm scared to take them during the week, because I'm scared I won't wake up in the morning. Oh well, I hope tonight goes well...Or at least better.

My day was a pretty boring. I went to work were nothing eventful happened. After that I ran to Wal-Mart, for nothing really just to waste time. I got my niece this Littlest Pet Shop play set for Christmas and Fern Gully on dvd for my nephew. He's really into saving the planet (thanks to his mother). So that was productive, right? Well I also got a couple dvds for myself, which I need like a hole in the head. Anywho after that I came home and posted a bit, then I took my mom and sister out to dinner, where I spent more then I was comfortable with. But oh well, I prob tipped the waiter too much, but he was good and cute :) And that was my day, now I sit here typing it up for you my Bliss Lovers, hoping it doesn't bore you to too many tears.

Bliss MB
The Progeria Research Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment