Saturday, November 21, 2009

No title

Well today was my first day of my beautiful nine days off. I stayed home all day, too damn cold out there lol...I was semi-productive today, kitchen is all clean, did my laundry, washing my sheets now, and got most of my car cleaned out. I'll vacuum it in the morning. USA has been playing all the POTC movies today, so I've been watching that all day :)..I'm excited for tomorrow. One of my best friends, Brandy & her sister Erin & I are going to chinese for lunch, then to go see New Moon. I wasn't a huge fan of the books, and I really thought the first movie could have been so much better, but I am excited for New Moon. It was my favorite book of the series!!! I even have all my Team Jacob stuff together :) Anywho, I'm going to go finish picking up my house, I hate a messy house.

Bliss MB
Progeria Research

No comments:

Post a Comment