Friday, November 13, 2009

Bring on the weekend

WOW, finally the weekend. One more week till Thanksgiving break :)!!! Anywho, on the way home I stopped at a garage sale at a church, they were raising money for a member who had been in a car accident. I got a couple board games. Ever since I've been home I've been cleaning out, a friend of mine decided this afternoon that tomorrow she wants to have a garage sale. So I'm trying to get some shit together. I hadn't realized I had so much crap. I'm such a pack rat. That and I shop too much! With the short notice I won't have much together to take, but every little bit ouf of my house helps. I also have another friend having a garage sale tomorrow, so I need to go by it :)....I am a garage sale junkie! Anywho after the garage sale, I hope to come home and just relax. Maybe get some reading done. I can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment