Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday, so peaceful

Today has been such a peaceful & relaxing day. It felt so nice! This morning I got up bright and early (6 am) and take a nice LONG HOT shower. No rushing! Then I went to some garage sales with my friend Brittni. I got a few little goodies and only spent $9. How awesome is that? Way awesome! After that we decided we deserved a girls lunch out, so to Subway we went. We're easy to please :).. After I dropped her off, I came home and did some posting on Bliss MB..Updated my stamps, which Whit told me I didn't have to upload to Photobucket. Opps, well I've already been doing that and I'm too lazy to go switch it all over, so I'll just continue with it. But no worries I won't delete any for those who have traded with me.. And the rest of the afternoon I spent lazing about on the couch watching movies. I never have slow paced, do as I want days, so I'm thrilled right now. I'm going to get off of here, to go enjoy whats left of it. So later lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment