Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm exhausted. MY friend decided last minute yesterday afternoon to have a garage sale today. I agreed to help out, and bring stuff to put in it. So I was up until midnight pricing and getting shit together. Then I woke up at 5 to get out there and help set up...And we stayed pretty busy. So I'm just beat! So of course since we are having a garage sale, what do we do? Leave her husband in charge and we go garage selling. I got a few picture frames, nothing else really caught my eye. But we went in the fancy neighborhoods. They have the good shit lol! I got home at about 3:30 and crashed on the couch for an hour. Then I decided I was hungry, so I went to Wendys. Their spicy chicken wraps are yummy! So thats basically been my day up until now, its bout 5:30ish. I don't see anything eventful going on tonight, so night all!


Bliss MB
The Progeria Research Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment