Friday, November 27, 2009

Not the day I planned for :)

I had hoped today would be a LAZY day... You know, the one where you stay curled in bed all day and watch movies or read. Well, it turned into a super productive day. I clean my kitchen, & I do mean cleaned it lol. Cleaned the refrigerator, bleached the sink, vacuumed the ceiling fan and pot racks. It looks nice. Then I tackled my living room, moved the sofas and swept and mopped under there. Lord knows I haven't done that in at least 6 months. I washed all my bedding, and the few winter clothes that I have. They have been in a box in the hall closet so they needed to be freshened you could say.

Also to add to my productive day I order my mom her christmas gift. I got her one set last year it was over $100, but it was on sale for $25 so I got her one. It's little ducks made out of reclaimed teak wood. Their cute, and she likes them :).. I also wrote all my cards for the Bliss Card Exchange. I'm just waiting on the list from another MB I post on so I can do those cards, and then that way I know how many stamps to buy. I also need to buy another box of cards, so I'll have enough for family & friends. I'm super excited, I'll be getting my christmas tree Monday evening after work. I love going to get the tree. I go to this place, and you cut your own tree, they have free hot chocolate, and a gift shop. I've gone there ever since I was a little girl. It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment