Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Uncle Max called me today, to tell me my dad doesn't have much longer. That if it makes it till tomorrow it will be a miracle. I have heard that same statement 10 times since my father entered the nursing home back in August. I've gone to see him once. I know it sounds awful, but I can't deal with it. I have no idea how! My dad was absent from my life till December 2007, then 4 months later we found out he had cancer. And we're not close! I went once to see him, to keep my mother off my back, she thought I needed to go so when he passed I wouldn't feel guilty. All he talked about was how horrible he was as a father, and I told him when he first came back I do not want to talk about the past. Makes me so uncomfortable. And then nursing homes period, guys I was throwing up on the way there because I utterly am terrified of nursing homes. Guys, I may be horrible but its how I feel. I hope he does pass soon, he is in a great deal of pain, and there is nothing they can give him for it. I hope he's right with God and goes to sleep! I hope its peaceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment