Sunday, November 8, 2009

Damn headaches

I'm so tired of getting headaches, it seems that I have them all the time. And they are never the ones that you can ignore and go on about your day, they are awful. I have to lay down most of the time, or I end up throwing up. It's just bad. I should prob go see a doctor about it, but I'm too cheap. At least there is Excedrin!

Today has been a pretty productive day, I must say I'm proud. I got all my laundry done,folded, and hung up. I still have to wast my bedding, but that can wait till tomorrow. Dishes all done, all the vacuuming done, sweep and mopped, bathroom all clean. Finally out the new sticker on my car & put the new registration in there. Priced & boxed up a few things for an upcoming garage sale. So I'm pretty pleased with myself. I have a few bigger projects I need to tackle, but I'll save those for my week off coming up. The main reason I think I got so much done today was because Bliss was slow, the members were off having a real life and left me here LMAO!

I'm also proud to say I've got some Christmas shopping done. I'm completely done with my sister, and I got a few things for my mom. I'm completely at a loss on what to get my brother. Everything he wants costs WAY too much, and he just goes out and buys it himself. I'll prob get him yet ANOTHER LSU shirt or something. Oh and don't suggest a gift card because he forgets he has them and never uses it, so its a BIG waste of my money. Thankfully his wife is easy, CHOCOLATE!

If you haven't already, make sure you go check out the website for progeria research. Its a sicking disease and a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment