Saturday, November 28, 2009

I made it. I was thinking I would not make it home in time to blog today. But I have 20 minutes till midnight. So I better HURRY!!! Today wasn't a special day. I spent most of the morning cuddled in bed watching What Not to Wear and Say Yes to the Dress.. I left around 3 to go to my brothers to baby sit his two youngest babies. They were prefect angels tonight :) MY sister in law is not a good house keeper so I did laundry and dishes while I was there. Which I always do! I swear, she has a nice expensive house and she doesn't try to keep it up. Once I baby say from 2 pm Friday afternoon till about noon Saturday afternoon, it was their anniversary & it's easier to get romantic away from home lol. Well I did all the laundry while they were away. 18 FUCKING LOADS. ROAR!

Ok I'm going to get this posted. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment