Friday, November 6, 2009

Sweet & short day 6

When I tell you exhausted, I mean it. I'm sitting here yawning & with watery eyes as I type. This Bloggin' Bliss event is really showing me how boring my day to day life is. I actually feel bad for you who actually read this.

But it is officially the weekend, and as far as Fridays go today was pretty good. Work over all was smooth, the kids drove me nuts towards the end of the day. But it is Friday & that is to be expected. Now this only leaves two weeks until the Thanksgiving break, which I am overly excited for. Oh, I got my new dryer today. It's so nice to be able once again to dry clothes at my own house, instead of lugging wet clothes across the street to Brittnis. Even though I ended up at Brittni's anyway. Thats my second home. She and I mapped out some garage sales to hit in the morning, so we're getting up early for that. I hope their nice, we're going to the rich neighborhoods LOL!!!

I actually had a few things to say today, but I'm tired and I'd rather go to bed then type up my opinions lol. Night lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment