Thursday, November 5, 2009

Uneventful day number 5

I went in to work 30 minutes early today, hoping to be able to come in and take my time getting ready for the actual work day, but NO! From the time I got to work till the time I left, I never stopped moving. The day was total mayhem! But thankfully tomorrow is Friday, and then only two weeks till the week long Thanksgiving break :D.

After work, I went to my best friends Brittni's to hang with her & her son Logan. Her mom had surgery this morning, nothing major, they just removed the inner layer of her uterus. So she's fine, just a little uncomfortable. So while I was there I did her dishes and a couple loads of laundry. Which Brittni should have actually done, but yeah lol! Once I got to my own house, I turned into a lazy cow, although I did move some lumber I have in front of the garage so the delivery people coming tomorrow can come though! I'm thrilled to finally have a dryer again. I was always at Brittni's drying my clothes.

Oh, my friend Mary had her first born on Tuesday night. A little boy, Brody. I'm beyond thrilled. It's funny though, because I've never met her in person. We actually met on an MB about seven years ago. We had SOOO much in common, we bonded quickly. So I'm very excited for her.


Well ladies, I still need to shower & clean up before bed!

Bliss Mb
Progeria research

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Thanksgiving is so close. Yikess.

    ReplyDelete