Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 18

Wow, so I've been blogging everyday for 18 days. WOW!!! I wonder if I will continue after the month is over? I hope so, I like the blogging, but doing it every few days would be better. I might actually have something to say.

My dad, as far as I know is still among the living. I haven't heard anything! They are keeping him completely knocked out and doped up on morphine so he won't feel the pain. It's getting worse. I haven't cried, but I think once it happens I'll break. Everyone breaks. Even though he was an ass and we didn't get along, he was still my father. *sigh*

I don't very much feel like posting. I suppose I'll go clean, I'm sure once he passes, people will all head over here.

Bliss MB
Progeria Research Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment