Thursday, January 6, 2011

So ready for the weekend

It's 9:41 P.M. on Thursday night & I'm exhausted. I am waiting on my uniforms to dry and I still have dishes to do. I am beyond ready for 2 P.M. tomorrow to come. I'm hoping tomorrow when I get home that I'll get pictures & a video done on my E.L.F. order that came in. I also get my new bedding in, but I won't put it on my bed till I make it to Target to get the sheets I want & a few more pillow cases.

While I'm here I want to talk about a message board I own with a couple friends of mine. Serenitymb.net! We have members but none of them post. Only like the same 4 people post on there. I have no idea what to do to get people interested. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm open to all suggestions.

I know this is a piss poor excuse of a blog entry, but I am so tired. So I'm going to go wash dishes & go to bed. Night loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment