Thursday, December 23, 2010

No title

Since I was 12, we've always had Christmas dinner at my brothers. We open gifts here at my moms, then head to his place around 1 and spend the afternoon there. Well I was just informed about an hour ago, that my brother and his family are coming here for Christmas dinner. My house is in total ciaos. I haven't gotten it back into shape since Taylor was born. Just between taking care of him & getting ready for the holidays, upkeep has been bare minimum. Now, don't get me wrong, its not disgusting., just not like it normally is. So tonight & tomorrow I'll be running around cleaning, trying to get it into shape. I also have TONS of baking to do, my mom does the cooking. So yeah, I wasn't all stressed out earlier. Now, blah.

Later on tonight, when I'm procrastinating again, I'll post a picture post of Taylor & such.

No comments:

Post a Comment