Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update time

I know I'm a terrible blogger. But I'm doing better, at least it hasn't been over 2 or 3 months since my last post. Just a couple of weeks. So lets see, whats been going on?!?!

Well Tyler graduated on the 10th I believe. It was a nice ceremony, a little long but nice. Each of the seniors wore a butterfly in honor of a friend who passed away a year ago. Very nice, lots of honors for him. Tyler got a couple of awards, the technology award & the patriotism award. He also got $80,000 from the Air force for schooling and such. Pretty awesome! Afterwards we all just went to Chili's & ate. When we got back to the house, I died. I was exhausted.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the worst picture you guys will ever see, we both look like we don't want to be there.

Photobucket

Oh on Sunday, the 22nd, my mom broke her arm. Yes, freaked the hell out of me. She had to stay at the hospital over night & have surgery on it on the 23. Sucks, because the 23 was my moms birthday. Also REALLY sucks because she has no insurance. So its going to be expensive as hell and she can't work for at least 2 months. So I'm feeling a bit stressed. Since her arm is broken she can't do anything. Can't cook, clean, etc. Esp now, since the pain is at it's worst. So I've been trying to do some of the daily stuff to help out. Her "dude" isn't doing shit (which he should since its his fault. It was an accident, but if he hadn't been so careless it wouldn't have happened) & my sister just says that the baby took up all of her time. But oh well. I take mom to the doctor on the 6th so see how everything is healing.

Tomorrow is the last day at work with students. It honestly does not feel like the end of the year. This year flew by, I think part of it has to do with the fact that I went to school at night. It helped pass the time. But I will miss some of my babies. My 3rd graders mostly, since they won't be returning next year, they will go to the next school. Anywho, then Friday we go in till 11 or so then head to the end of the year crawfish boil. Def looking forward to that.

Well guys, I think thats the bigger happenings from the last couple of weeks. So heres a few pics of some of the flooding in the area & a couple other random ones.

CRAWFISH, nom nom nom

Photobucket

Evan won the "Most Creative" out of everyone in his class.

Photobucket

Flooding.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment