Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'll try to mention everything

Ok, so it's been an insane few months. I'll try to talk about everything, and I'm sure I'll ramble, but here it goes.

SCHOOL:

So I'm nearing the end of the fall semester. I think there is only 5 weeks left. Or something like that. And I'm ready for it to end. It's been crazy. Between working the hours I do, then being at school till 9 at night, 3 nights a week, it's a lot. I'm taking American Government, Physical Science, Geography, & Math. My grades are doing good, so they aren't suffering. But I still think I put too much on myself. I need to get advised for next semester, I hope to do that in the next couple of weeks. I'm also aiming to transfer within the next year or year and a half :)

WORK:

It's been ok. I can't complain really. Everything seems to be sailing along. I do have a few rants, but I'm sure you will hear about them, when they annoy me :P

JERRY:

For those who have read past entries, you all have heard me complain about my moms boyfriend, Jerry. Well let me fill you in on the last month or so. So I'm going to try and keep this as short as possible. On September 25, Jerry was putting in a new over my mom bought. Now a lot of work was involved. Well he did it wrong, it effed up the cabinet because he measured wrong. So my mom mentioned that. And oh my goodness, he begins acting like a two year old. Screaming, cussing, & fussing. This goes on for about 40 minutes, then he decides he is gonna take it down. My mom said no, because when he is in those moods he gets very careless. Anywho, mom stands in front of the oven telling him he can't take it down, to go chill out, and it can be done the next day. Well he grabs her wrist (the one he broke) and starts yanking & pulling on her. Well I go over there, and try to get as in between them as I can and tell him to leave it alone. Well he starts shoving me and telling me to stay out of it. And he kept shoving us both, so out of reaction I shoved him, with two open hands. I NEVER hit him and that was the ONLY time I touched him. NExt thing I know, he is swinging at me with closed fists. My instinct was to turn around and block my mom. He busted my lip, and hit me on the side of the face. But most of the blows were at the base of my skull, neck, and a few on my back. Yes cops were called, and yes he left. Since he has left its been nothing but bullshit. He's written my mom emails calling her a whore, telling her if she doesn't let him come back he's having me thrown in jail, etc. He's all nice until my mom says now, then he calls her a whore. He tells her, he's just going to show up with his stuff and not leaving. So when he comes in a couple weeks to get the rest of his shit, I just know drama will come. He wrote me a message on Facebook a couple days ago, telling me that my mom loves him and I EQUALLY and me being selfish is killing my mom. That I need to stop being selfish and tell her its ok that he comes back. My mom keeps telling him no. She also keeps telling him that him hitting me was just the straw that broke the camels back, that there are several other things that are keeping her from allowing him back. Trust thats the VERY short story.

TYLER:

Well his graduation is November 4th, I survived the two months! I'm all clear and have my passes to go to the base. BUT I can't go. I'd be gone a week, miss 4 days of work, pay for 5 days of eatting out, and 5 nights at a hotel. Sorry, I love you but I'm poor. His girlfriend is out of the picture. Since he's left she has just been a complete BITCH! I'm not going to tell you about all of it, but the other day she was posting on her FB wall and on the wall of some band she likes (yes telling them whats up). she was posting shes done with Tyler, that my godsister (his mom) is jealous of her and psycho, that Tyler is an immature, non gentleman because he didn't stand up for her. Well um, my godsister and this girl have not spoken since Tyler left. Even the girlfriend has told me that.....And he is in basic effing training, wtf does she want him to do. It got nasty. I told her what I thought and she blocked me but IDC. When we got our passes, there wasn't one for her. And Tyler is the one who turned in the information, so take the hint sister girl. Sounds like he was done with you!

But that should catch you all up for now. I'm going to go to bed. It's almost 10 and I gotta work tomorrow. I promise to keep up with my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment