Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm a horrible blogger

I just looked back & saw that I haven't written an actual blog in about a month. So I'm going to write a short catch up one today, & I'll try to keep on top of things. Well in the last month, schools started back up. I'm only taking two classes. On Thursdays from 6-9 p.m. I have a math class. Then Saturday mornings from 9-12 p.m. I have an art class. Both are fine. I'm not crazy about the times and such, but I got to do what I got to do. I am more determined then EVER to get my degree, to do something with my life, to be able to support myself. Also in the last month I finished reading "The Help. I'm not going to say too much about, look for a book review sometime tomorrow :D. Last Saturday was also the book sale, 11 books for $7. You can't beat that! What else, what else......Oh this week, I work a total of one day. Monday I was sick. I wasn't there 10 minutes before they kicked me out. Tuesday I went. Wednesday I took off to take my sister to some appts. And then the school was closed Thursday & Friday due to weather. I'm not complaining. It just better not take away from my Mardi Gras Holiday, or else I shall be PISSED. Anywho, I'm gonna go. And study. Got an art test in the a.m.

1 comment:

  1. hi! I am SO sorry i havent been around..its my nature. i do really really good or realy really bad :(
    I also apologize i haven't been around serenity in a while. i honestly tend to do better in the summer with boards and online stuff other than the winter so who knows!
    hope to see u around!
    nichole
    autumn-rain.net

    ReplyDelete